Ok, so I did my due diligence and looked high and low for my answer to no avail. Am wondering if anyone else has had this problem or what the work-around is (read what I need to download from RIM).

Replaced my VZW 7130E with an 8830 WE phone. I had an old version of Desktop Manger installed (on my Dell PC) and it did work with the 8830; however when I did try to install the BB User Tools off the provided disc, I got a never-ending "Initializing" screen. Being the intuitive person, I am, I uninstalled the old Desktop Manager and attempted to install the disc again - No joy. I then tried to install the same disc on my MacBook Pro - Again, Nothing.

So, I need to know two things: 1. Is there a work around to get the disc to work? 2. Exactly what version of Desktop Software should I be using for VZW?

Thanks
    03-04-08 06:29 PM
    If you have a MacBook Pro, try Pocket Mac or Missing Sync. Pocket Mac is FREE. It gets the job done. I can accomplish most things that I need to by using Pocket Mac. Some people don't care for it but I have no complaints and its free.
    03-04-08 06:33 PM
    The same exact thing happened to me....i just use pocket mac... sometimes i feel like im missing out on something because i dont use it..
    03-04-08 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD