I have a 8820 and I use the Free MSN application pretty much everyday while I am at work or out of the house. However i do encounter a problem receving messages after a while... They seem to expire maybe? I have to keep signing in and out to try to get it to work. Anyone else have this problem?
    03-05-09 06:01 PM
    Greetings and welcome to CB! Like most applications, if you are idle for a set period of time, it will log you off. This is a security option so nobody else can use your account. Also, it could be the network losing the connection and therefore logging you off as well. Either way, you will probably have to continue to log in.
    03-06-09 05:50 AM
    Greetings and welcome to CB! Like most applications, if you are idle for a set period of time, it will log you off. This is a security option so nobody else can use your account. Also, it could be the network losing the connection and therefore logging you off as well. Either way, you will probably have to continue to log in.
    Thanks for the welcome! n_n
    Hmm.. I don't know, even when I am not idle and in the middle of a conversation my friends have to email to tell me messages aren't getting through so I have to re-log. Its weird, but I guess I am losing connection somehow. Even though this happens in any location I have been with it (and they have had strong signals!) Haha this sucks =(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 10:38 AM
    Hi all, Mimiko I have the same problem, I did think it may be because of periods of innactivity so I keep logging off and back on again but it happens during conversations too. I run a test conversation between 2 of my accounts, one logged on a laptop and the other on the BlackBerry and while the text sent from the BlackBerry arrived at the other end, not all of the text sent from the laptop made it to the conversation open on the BlackBerry. very annoying.
    05-17-09 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD