Hi, I just got my first Blackberry last night but I have run into a lot of problems already. I don't know if they are all connected but here they are. First off my phone activation must not have worked because all my bb is asking me at the top to insert SIM card. Next I am having trouble pairing my think outside bluetooth keyboard and jabra dogtag bluetooth headset. Lastly I have a connection to my wifi network at home however it is not letting me online. I am trying to get with at&t but theyre giving me a hard time because I dont know my moms last 4 digits of her social security. any help would be appreciated
    01-15-09 07:43 AM
    You will probably have to contact AT&T to attempt re-activation on the phone. You might also ask that question specifically in this forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/f116/

To pair a BT device:
    1. Scroll to and select the Manage Connections icon and press the trackball in.
    2. Scroll to and select Set Up Bluetooth.
    3. Scroll to and select Search for devices from here and press OK.
    4. Select the Bluetooth headset and enter 0000 for the passkey.
    5. Select Yes to complete the pairing process.
    I am fairly certain that the phones features, including Internet, will not be available until the phone is activated. Once activated, you should be able to utilize your wireless network at home.
    01-15-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD