Hello,

I purchased the 8830 about two weeks ago with Verizon. Everything was working great, including my email sync with outlook. All of the sudden I now recieve emails from all of my outlook accounts instead of just the specified one! Is this coming through the desktop redirector? Should I shut this off? I only want emails to the one address to come to my blackberry.

Also, after I sync (even though I am NOT syncing emails, as it is unchecked in my sync options) I get emails that i received earlier in the day on my device again!

I am getting so frustrated! Do I need to turn the redirector off? Why am i gettin emails to my other outlook accounts on my blackberry?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jon
    01-23-08 10:09 PM
    Also, the "Do not delete this message" are not showing up in my outlook, but now on my blackberry instead, and I will get like 10 of them in 5 minutes!
    01-23-08 10:12 PM
    Redirector sucks and is evil. Uninstall that option if you don't use it. Also, on your BB got to service books and delete the two that have Desktop next to them. Should be a calendar and email one. That will clear up the delivery emails, but you have to get rid of redirector if you don't use it. You'll need to do a reinstall of DM with Internet Option instead of redirector.
    01-24-08 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD