First off I love this community and the people. Loads of information to fill our brains.

Ok well I have been searching and searching and still nothing to solve my problem. I think I have found similar issues with others but I thought I would post here to see if anyone could help me out.

If I go into Options->Advanced Options->Media Card here is what I have

----

Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode when Connected: Prompt

Total Space: 1.9GB
    Free Space: 1.8GB

----

I can format the card fine with no errors. When I plug it in though I have no prompt on my BB and no drive letter comes up on my computer. I have used Disk Manager to see if there is a drive letter conflicting and there isn't.

I am using Windows XP SP2 and I have tried on 2 computers so far.

When I connect up with the Desktop Manager (Media Manager) I also don't see the card.

I am using version 4.3.0.15 of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
    My BlackBerry 8800 shows v4.2.1.74 (Platform 2.3.0.54)

Not quite sure what I am missing here. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Cheers!
    01-29-08 03:58 PM
    What other drive letters do you have on your computer.
    01-29-08 04:01 PM
    so, in the media manager you're going getting a folder for the device memory?
    01-29-08 07:30 PM
    What other drive letters do you have on your computer.
    I have 2 drives on my computer C: (main hard drive) and D: (DVD Rom drive)

Nothing else.

In Disk Manager of XP it doesn't show any other media that may have not come up because of wrong or conflicting drive letters.

In Media Manager all it shows is my BlackBerry Interal Device Memory and not the MicroSD card.

Any other things I missed?
    01-29-08 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD