I have the 8830 WE. At work I have 2 E-mail accounts. Before the problem started, if you sent me an E-mail to either account, I received a copy on my BB.

Now, if you send an E-mail to either account, I receive 2 e-mails on my BB, One from one account and the other from the second account.

This just started out of the blue. i didn't change any settings on the phone or at work.

Any Ideas or suggestions? I hate opening the E-mail twice, takes forever (I get a lot of e-mails per day)

--------------------------
    I'm running v.101.
    --------------------------
    Second, I installed v.101 no problem and did a backup. Now everytime i try to do a backup I get an error. Sometimes it is soon in the backup procedure, other times it is toward the very end. There seems to be no standard reason why it is not allowing a backup.
    I've read online and removed profiles, deleted internet cache etc... nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

--------------

I searched this and other sites for help and followed what little instructions I found but nothing seems to work.
    Can I go back to my previous version of the operating systems and see if that helps? If so, how?

Does the latest "official" version of the OS enable GPS on BB Maps?
    01-21-09 02:29 PM
    Are you a BES user?
    01-21-09 03:13 PM
    BES = Enterprise?

nope.

I use the desktop interface to upgrade software and backup BB. I added the E-mails on the BB verizon website and it worked fine since May, 08. But all of a sudden, without me making any changes to anything, I get duplicates.
    01-21-09 04:56 PM
    What kind of accounts are they? IE gmail, hotmail...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 06:32 PM
    mines does the same thing. i use gmail and hotmail. whenever i send/receive an email, i always get an extra 1. like if i send a email from gmail, i get what i sent to messages and gmail, even tho i didnt email myself, he come to me like i do. whats the fix?
    01-21-09 08:15 PM
    mines does the same thing. i use gmail and hotmail. whenever i send/receive an email, i always get an extra 1. like if i send a email from gmail, i get what i sent to messages and gmail, even tho i didnt email myself, he come to me like i do. whats the fix?
    You have to set up a filter in your BIS account. Google has directions in their help menu.
    01-21-09 10:13 PM
    Does anyone know the answer to the issues with my BB?
    01-26-09 04:31 PM
    At this point, I would like to dump v. 101 and go back to whatever is authorized by Verizon and start over new.

I have over 200 unread E-mails on my BB (1/2 are duplicate). I spend so much time deleting duplicate E-mails it is more a hassle than it is worth.
    01-26-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD