I have had my BB for about a month and I had a treo 700wx. There is one thing about it that is driving me crazy. When I am on a phone call and the other person is talking and then I start talking it completely cuts them off and I cant hear anything they are saying anymore. On my treo, If i started talking over the other person (interrupted them) I could still hear what they were saying and it would not completely cut them off. Does that make any sense? I don't know how to explain it. Is there a setting on the phone that will change that? I just hate that you have to completely wait til the other person has finished what they are saying until I can say something or it will cut them off and I hear nothing on there end anymore. What's going on with that? Is that just how these phones do? If it is it is ******** annoying.
    05-28-08 07:33 PM
    Hmm..never heard of that issue before...I THOUGHT the 8830's have somes sort of sound enhancement thing...but I may be wrong, if it's that..it may be the cause of it..although I think i'd kinda like it...almost like i'm forcing them to listen lol..obviously if i'm interrupting them..it's for a reason and I want them to listen to me..not hear them go on and on lmao!!
    05-28-08 07:45 PM
    I only have that issue with some ppl who have crappy phones. Never when I'm talking to other ppl on their bbs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-08 09:03 PM
    my 8830 had that problem when the speaker actually worked. it is kind of annoying becuase it picks up background noise sometimes and i cant hear what they say.
    05-28-08 09:09 PM
    I just really hate this problem because we both have to stop and wait and it just messes up the whole flow of the conversation. With us girls we get excited about something and we get talking about something and it is very frustrating...
    05-28-08 09:44 PM
    my 8320 does this, I thought it was just GSM or due to the crappy signal in my building. It seems to do this no matter who I call, landline or cell.
    05-28-08 09:47 PM
    I've never noticed that on my 8830. In fact, I got into an argument with my supervisor the other day; we were both yelling at the same time and I could still hear him lol.
    05-29-08 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD