Not sure if this is the correct place for this post but here goes. I downloaded and installed Desktop manager 4.5 yesterday with no problem. While testing it I noticed that Media manager does not recognize my memory card or any of the files on it. I could be wrong but I believe the previous version did recognize the memory card and files when connected. Any thoughts??
    06-25-08 01:56 PM
    make sure you allow your phone to do Mass Media Storage or your phone probly wont allow it to be seen at all...probly also depends on the size of ur memory card
    06-25-08 02:21 PM
    Problem solved. Although I had mass storage allowed, turns out the PC did not recognize the media card because the phone was password protected. If the BB is PW protected when you connect the system does not see it and cannot install drivers for the new (BB) hardware, hence the installation process stalls. I checked the device properties and noticed the BB had a yellow flag. So I uninstalled the BB driver, unlocked my BB and did a new search for HW. The system recognized the BB, loaded the necessary device driver and problem solved. Now the desktop manager sees everything. Prior to my desktop problems my PC did not recognize the BB either.
    06-25-08 02:49 PM
    i have the phone in mass storage device but i conet and the desktop manager tell me its desconeted
    06-27-08 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD