Hi all, I'm a new crackhead, bought an 8800 (old business phone) & need to know an updated way how you can s*%tcan the IT policy preferrably in Lehman's terms! I'm in Canada (on Rogers), the blackberry is AT&T. I've been aggresively researching for a week with no satisfaction...Any solid /descriptive step by step help & intel will be appreiciated!!
    04-24-10 09:17 PM
    It's hard to believe you could search aggressively for a week and not run across multiple threads posted in the How to and FAQ Forum. Here's one, created by Forums Moderator Pete6: Removing an IT Policy from a BlackBerry phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 09:25 PM
    Thx for the tip Jeff, I should've worded my post better..I did find stuff but it didn't make enough sense for a Newb like myself. I will try this method you supplied, so on to next dumb query, How do I find out what OS this phone of mine is running?
    04-26-10 02:34 PM
    Options / About / the 3rd line shows your version.
    04-26-10 02:51 PM
    I gave my Crackberry to my woman to fix ( she's a geek! haha ) She backed it up then upgaraded my OS to Version 4.5 & VIOLA!! A fully operational Blackberry with no more I.T issues!!
    04-30-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD