All

Hey, I am a complete Blackberry Newbie and made the jump from a Treo 700 which I liked but was built like crap. I got the phone back home, installed PocketMac followed download instructions and all the contacts synced perfectly.

The problem I have is with the Calendar...Basically I am a trainer so I have a lot of recurring clients in my entourage calendar. It syncs any recurring item that has not been ammended without problems. However If a client moves so in Entourage I edit the series and make a change on the 8830 I end up with 2 items the original recurring item and then the modified version. HELP!!!!

Thanks
    10-02-07 07:46 PM
    OK Guys someone out there has to be able to help. Here is the long and the short of it. I love the BB 8830 but if I cant resolve the issue with recurring items in my calender when it syncs from entourage then sadly I am going back to a Treo 755p tomorrow at noon.......HELP
    10-03-07 01:26 PM
    Unfortunately Im not a MAC guy so I cant totally help you in this respect. But dumb question. If you were on a 700P why didnt you just jump to a 755P directly. Sprint in alot of cases wouldve upgraded you for free. I know because I'm a former 700P user (but I am on VZW). The VZW Crowd had no 755P to jump to.
    10-03-07 01:31 PM
    I had the same issue and still do.... so I am using sync services in Entourage and syncing to Ical instead..... seems to have fixed the issue. I also am using Missing Sync instead of Pocket Mac. But I am new to the Berry too.....
    Hope it helps.
    10-03-07 01:31 PM
    Can you transfer everything over to iCal? I have had success with recurring appointment on iCal. I know it is a lot of work, but you will be able to stay with you Crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-07 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD