Thank you all in advance for your help with this issue. I started recieveing the emails below around monday afternoon and I get any where from 4 to 8 (no kidding) of these emails every 10 to 20 min. I also use BIS as I am sure this would not be an issue if I were on BES. Well by Wed I called At&t tech support and we went through many things such as of course wipe the handheld first, they reprogrammed the account to the network, and finally concluded that I needed warranty replacement in which I recieved today. Well as you would know it was not the device. A few hours ago I started getting them again only this time not as frequent. Does anyone know anything about this issue and has anyone had this same issue? I just wanted to ask you guys the PROS about this before I call At&t tech support back which really knows nothing. Please HELP.....

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 112
    AagsrlwAAAAAIBAIMjQxZTkxMWYgE3JpY2h5QHdlYmdyaW1lcy 5jb20A5j539lAFQ01JTUUD
    QICAgIA0AAAwRjUyM0E4NjkrRytpMHAAfZ/7lmwdHN026Y6v1JHgawAZzjtQML+T5FU/W/AN
    h2It7w!!
    ENDETP 1521993948
    06-06-08 08:08 PM
    lol I called Verizon last week for assistance on something, he told me they just look on crackberry for their answers!

I can't help you but I hope someone can, that would annoy the p*ss out of me!
    06-06-08 08:13 PM
    I have not had this problem, but apparently it's not uncommon. I found this thread, which may help you. http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/sick-tired-rim-40407/
    06-06-08 10:10 PM
    you need to uninstall your bbdesktop manager and reinstall...make sure you select BIS - delete your CMIME and CICAL service books and don't hook your bb up with bbdesktop manager until this is all done.
    06-06-08 10:13 PM
    P.S....for Blackberry's call DATA SUPPORT!!!
    06-06-08 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD