Hi everyone! im new to BB as well as crackberry and so far im loving it! it is definately a learning experience but everyone here at crackberry has been super helpful.

i have downloaded some ringtones that i have tried to delete from my BB. The song title/file name still show up under ringtones in my media folder but when you click on it its blank and plays nothing. so does anyone know how to permanently delete a ringtone so it doesnt show up in your ringtone file anymore?

thanks

Salesse9
    01-27-08 02:56 PM
    pull the battery out after deleting the ringtone.
    It shouldn't be there when you load back up. Apparently it is a bug.
    01-28-08 07:51 AM
    thanks for your help it worked!
    01-28-08 10:08 AM
    helped me out too, thanks. "when in doubt pull the battery out"
    02-10-08 11:34 AM
    A battery pull does help correct that problem.
    Try doing a search for such answers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-08 11:45 AM
    Hi everyone, I wanted to delete a couple of ringtones which for some reason doesn't play on my BB. I did what was suggested by taking the battery out but it didn't do the trick. I first tried deleting it but it says system error. Is there another way of deleting it? Thanks for all your help.
    02-27-08 06:08 AM
    Are you deleting them through Media Player?
    02-27-08 09:08 AM
    I am deleting through media player, is there another way to delete them, i downloaded them, but need more memory, so i was going to delete like 20 of my 60 or so ring tones, and they wont delete, i click delete then click yes on the "are you sure?" and it does absolutely nothing
    04-11-09 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD