I just recently downloaded the new v4.5.0.77 OS for my berry. This version is not yet supported by my carrier but i wanted an update anyways. Everything has been working fine thus far up until i wanted to add pics to my berry via the desktop manager. It keeps telling me "File system full." I have deleted apps, other pics, and even done a batt pull and i still continuously get the same message. My memory has increased because of all the deleting ive done but it still doesnt let me add pics or save them to my phone. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks
    Aggrivated
    11-03-08 09:22 PM
    Do you have a memory card installed? If so go to options>memory card and be sure mass storage mode is enabled. Also are you using a current DM version? 4.5 or 4.6?
    11-03-08 09:25 PM
    no i do not have a memory card installed. I havent had one before when adding or changing around pics. i have no movies or music or anything just a couple pics. yes i have the 4.6 version of the DM.

like i said, ive deleted a few apps and most of all the pics so i can add new ones so there clearly should be enough avail mem without having to add a memory card. right?
    11-03-08 09:50 PM
    go to media, then hit the menu key and go to options. Under device memory limit, if this is set to 5mb up it to 12 or 15 and see if that doesn't solve it for you. You should pick you up a media card. 1 or 2gig can be had for under $10.
    11-03-08 09:55 PM
    What is your file free memory? You need at least 12mbs to keep your BB functioning properly. I would get a memory card for pics, ring tones, and other media. this link will help you if you want to optimize your memory:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 09:58 PM
    Ahhh thank you so much pltaylor it worked!
    11-03-08 10:14 PM
    No problem.
    11-03-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD