Is there any adapter available to play Blackbery media (songs) from the memory card in your car? I know the ipod has the tape and radio transmitter but for the tape adapter it wont fit in the headphone slot...

If anyone knows of anything please let me know! Thanks!
    11-06-07 11:29 PM
    do a search under "help and discussion forums" for "FM transmitter". You will see a thread which I have posted some stuff on as I am trying to do the same thing. I think you need an FM transmitter (about $50 for a good one) from any on line electronic retailer or Radioshack and then a "special" adpater that you can get from Seidioonline.com ($10). I will know in about 5 days whether this works as I ordered the adapter yesterday. Tech Support at Seidio confirm this is what is needed
    11-07-07 01:50 PM
    Alright thanks! Let me know if it works well!
    11-07-07 03:20 PM
    The adapter works 100% perfectly
    11-11-07 12:26 PM
    You can also get a tape adapter with a 2.5mm jack on it. That way you don't have to worry about FM interference.
    11-16-07 11:07 AM
    From experience I can tell you that the only adapter that works is the Seidio one. I bought three adapters from Radio Shack and had t return them all. I even got one from them that said is was specifically for cell phones and that only worked in one speaker channel (mono).
    Once you have the Seidio adapter you can plug anything into the BB that has a normal headphone sized jack on it. You could use an FM transmitter tape adapter or auxiliary jack.
    I use my through the auxiliary jack in my car stereo and it works great. That Seidio adaptor is the key though.
    11-16-07 02:56 PM
    I will have to agree I tried an adapter from a local store and it just wouldn't work. So i got on Crackberry.com and bought the Seidio adapter and it works wonderfully.
    11-16-07 11:42 PM
    Awesome! I just purchased the adapter on the site....I am looking forward to using it. I will probably just use it with my tape player adapter that I already have...
    11-18-07 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD