Hi All,

I'm soon gonna hafta give up the 8830 company phone, and get a new BB. I'm torn between the Bold and the Curve. Tell me what I should get and why.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Rob
    02-13-09 09:37 PM
    Well Id prob go bold since its newer
    02-14-09 05:22 PM
    SaintJ, thanks for the reply.

After doing some more research, it looks to me like the BB Curve 8900 is far more feature rich than the Bold. And if it comes to AT&T as expected, then that's probably the route I'll go. Otherwise, I think a Storm on Verizon is my next phone.

Rob
    02-15-09 09:35 AM
    Why not consider Sprint? If they have service where you need it you get a great deal with their simply everything plans. I switched to Sprint from VZW three years ago and am very happy with the service and I travel nationally. It is on a par with Verizon.

SaintJ, thanks for the reply.

After doing some more research, it looks to me like the BB Curve 8900 is far more feature rich than the Bold. And if it comes to AT&T as expected, then that's probably the route I'll go. Otherwise, I think a Storm on Verizon is my next phone.

Rob
    02-16-09 12:36 AM
    I think that everyones experience with Sprint differs. This user is looking for a different phone possibly, not a different provider.

Me personally, I would never go to Sprint after Verizon. Been there, done that, and there is no comparison between the service and the customer service of either provider. Verizon destroys Sprint where I live, in both aspects.

I thought that the 8330 might be a down step after the 8830, but I was wrong. I see that you are looking at the 8900. A friend of mine got one after using an 8130, and he just loves it.
    02-16-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD