If I get permanently locked out of my 8830 WE due to keyboard problems what option do I have?

Thank You
    Mendolia
    07-21-08 08:41 PM
    What do you mean locked out? Not sure what you are referring to ...
    07-21-08 10:10 PM
    Probably has a password set and a fubar keyboard...... or... needs to get into someone's BB and is fishing for info by making up a story.

DM will backup the info for you and also sync the info while prompting you for the password. The data is "save capable" if you know the password and then you can replace the keyboard or whole BB.
    07-21-08 10:13 PM
    Probably has a password set and a fubar keyboard...... or... needs to get into someone's BB and is fishing for info by making up a story.

DM will backup the info for you and also sync the info while prompting you for the password. The data is "save capable" if you know the password and then you can replace the keyboard or whole BB.
    Gee, sorry if my questions offended you, as the problem changed I posted new questions.

Now how you come to the conclusion I am trying to hack someone’s BB is beyond me. You must have special insight but questionable knowledge since the only contribution on your part has been your complaints about my three post.

I apologize for offending the keeper of the forum and bow to his limited knowledge, do you just look for post you can complain about without offering advice.

Fortunately other sites have provided the answers to my problems and I no longer need to offend you.
    07-21-08 11:17 PM
    Whoa scorcher hold on there, I do believe he was teasing. I see a lot of "How do I break in to my girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/daughters phone?" posts around here, its a natural, and amusing jump. He was simply making a joke as evidenced by the emoticon, and then he proceeded to advise you on the situation. Relax
    07-22-08 02:21 AM
    He was simply making a joke as evidenced by the emoticon, and then he proceeded to advise you on the situation. Relax
    Perhaps I should have used an emotibot instead of an emoticon... Autobots are nicer then Decepticons.
    07-22-08 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD