Hello,

I want to sync my Blackberry 8830 with my iCal on my iMac. I am having problems getting the two devices to work together though. I have tried both iSync and Pocket Mac's software, and neither one seem to detect that my Blackberry even exists. I've been able to pair the devices, enter the unlock code to show I have access to the device, but then my Blackberry never shows up so I can actually access it to transfer data/sync.

Has anyone had this problem, or know how I can fix it?
    10-01-08 05:39 PM
    I read somewhere that the Mac can't communicate/sync with the BB thru Bluetooth. I had the same problem, but was able to sinc and transfer my contacts from Address Book when I used the USB cable.

On a side note, I was using Pocket Mac - I could not get iSync to work with BB either.
    10-03-08 04:08 AM
    Hello,

I want to sync my Blackberry 8830 with my iCal on my iMac. I am having problems getting the two devices to work together though. I have tried both iSync and Pocket Mac's software, and neither one seem to detect that my Blackberry even exists. I've been able to pair the devices, enter the unlock code to show I have access to the device, but then my Blackberry never shows up so I can actually access it to transfer data/sync.

Has anyone had this problem, or know how I can fix it?
    Won't work, if you try, you probably got the error message saying the device doesn't have the right services or something like that. The only thing I was able to do with a Mac and BlackBerry was send files from the Mac to my Berry, other than that nothing else to seems work.

Not detecting your BlackBerry is another problem. Never seen that problem before.
    10-03-08 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD