Is there a way to change over my 8830 to be reflashed with the Andoid OS? If so where do I get the OS from and how do I do it?

Also how I do I get my 8830 to properly connect to QPST? Thanks.
    08-08-09 11:22 PM
    The Android OS I doubt is possible, but I'd be interested in finding out. The QPST diagnostics you might be able to run. Try looking here for a solution:

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - Samsung U740 WAP/Cricket/Clicks Help
    08-09-09 08:55 AM
    I really dont feel like subscribing to yet another forum. Could you possibly do a quick search for me if you are subscribed to them. Thanks.
    08-09-09 05:09 PM
    That's the bloody link to the thread!
    08-09-09 05:22 PM
    Well it took me to some stuff about cricket. I searched a lot through that but only came up with some stuff about an IP and couldn't understand a lot of it.

But according to what I found some folks actually got the GPS to work properly. Its just hard to understand if you aren't a phone genius (like myself not being one). The directions to connect to QPST are the exact same as for windows, which I know they aren't. So I am still trying to get this thing to connect to QPST.
    08-09-09 08:36 PM
    When you were looking to change your OS to a non-BlackBerry, and play with QPST, I presumed you had a strong working knowledge of cellphones. Why do you want to make drastic changes to your device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:41 PM
    Bend it to my own will. According to the instructions to making the GPS work it needs to connect to QPST. After that I should be able to get it.
    08-10-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD