I successfully installed the upgrade and everything seems to be working well. But for some reason I'm unable to use the facebook mobile application when I was able to do so with the previous version. Anyone else having this issue?
    what do you man unable? I know it's not bundled with it anymore but you should still be able do download it from mobile.blackberry.com

Or do you mean it stopped working?
    02-17-09 08:26 PM
    I am looking to downgrade back to the original version that the phone came with. 4.5 is buggy for me. can someone please post up a link to where i can download the previous stable version of os and some instructions on how to downgrade? thx!
    02-18-09 11:17 AM
    Ok I have some 8830 questions for ya guru's out there. I just did the .135 OS install on a friends phone for him. Works like a charm, however there are a few questions he has. No worries kiddo's I've got him joining the crackberry nation as we speak.

First, he can now view videos and etc from www.m.youtube.com he's enthralled, but only some videos play, others come up with an error... media not supported.

and second we can disregard because I got the ota link working on his other problem, lol.
    03-13-09 01:26 AM
    I'd like an answer to the mobile U-tube, also. There was a link the other day and it did not work on my desktop. I opened my 8830 and tried with that and got the same message your friend saw....
    03-13-09 08:58 AM
    I am unable to view videos as well. I get a message saying either saying "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player" and I seem unable to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the hijack
    03-13-09 06:59 PM
    Just wiped my device to fix a double entry in the service books calendar (hosted BES) and reloaded the apps and data. The device now runs much quicker, in fact, much faster than the old 4.2 OS. Prior to wiping the device, .135 ran okay, but seemed to slow the 8830 down.
    03-14-09 07:47 AM
    Who ever said the 4.7 thing might have been confused with the 4.7 dm manager software?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 01:02 AM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD