hi,

i just install 4.5.0.51 on my BB 8830 and everything looks cool, but i have 1 problem when i click on teh watch video link it lookis like it is loading and then i press the play button and i get this ERROR "an error has occurred attempting to play media"

anyone know how to fix this if so i would like to know

and 1 more question

wat file formats does the BB read i want to convert some of my dvds to watch on my BB so wat formats does it read and also wat is the best way to convert them

thank you
    08-21-08 12:56 AM
    I know that the carrier needs to be running the latest version of BIS software for youtube to work. Did the carrier distribute the upgrade or did you get it elsewhere. Either way the carrier will update the software shortly, the official release of 4.5 near and an updated BIS is needed for everything to work fully.
    08-21-08 02:18 AM
    My you tube works just fine. Except for the thumb nail size of course. I hope that when the official 4.5 release happens this will be remedied.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 02:30 AM
    Can u really transfer a dvd to be stored on your blackberry? That would be great. I spend a good bit of time at the hosp. And the Ivs only amuse u for so long. Surgery floors here in this wonderful state don't have internet that I have experienced. That was the main reason I got a bb. DVD transfers would be a perk.Let me know if ya find out anything. I'll check back later tomarrow afternoon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 03:45 AM
    I don't know how to fix the youtube problem (mine works fine) but yes you can covert dvds to watch on your BB. They need to be in any format you can use with Windows Media Player (avi, wmv, etc..) Also check out this site videos4blackberry.info they have lots of TV shows, movies, music videos, etc that all you have to do is download and put on your memory card
    08-21-08 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD