i have an 8830 and i have heard about opera mini many times on here but i have never tried it. are there any down sides to it. and if someone doesnt mind would you please explain it to me(how it works and is it worth a crap) and tell me where to down load it. i will be a happy camper is someone could do that.
    12-31-07 06:26 PM
    It is a browser. It works like internet explorer but you select a portion of the screen to zoom in to look at. It places a box around the portion that you want to look at then when you are done you go back to the full page. I can't remember where I got mine but search for the beta version. They have over the air download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-07 07:04 PM
    i just downloaded it, its ok. i went to my web site and it would not let me click on any of the web pages. but overall its pretty cool.
    12-31-07 07:12 PM
    Check the forums and search for "opera mini" threads and you will probably find the answers to your issue
    12-31-07 07:45 PM
    Only negatives is that Blackberry browsing always happens via Proxy servers. That being said, Opera Mini works the same way except that the Proxy servers are in Europe. The real question is, do you trust someone in Europe (even if it is Opera) to safeguard your sensative info. I user Opera, but I don't use it for sensative websites, come to think of it, I don't even trust RIM's Proxy servers. Hummm. Other then that small issue, it's way better then the limited RIM browser on the BB.
    12-31-07 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD