twice now i wake up and all that works is my power button. it brightens and dims the screen.

one night i had left it on silent, on standby, one night i just turned it off. both times when i woke up, it turned on, but no keyboard, no trackball. also the keyboard lights dont work, but they did temporarily, when hooked up to the computer. did many battery pulls and turned it on and off. i hooked it up to my computer, it worked temporarily, i ended up having to restore it, it worked after a while then. any ideas?
    12-26-08 11:29 AM
    You could try reloading the OS.
    12-26-08 12:47 PM
    This is mesed up. - have had my 8830 for about 9 months. - have had some issues requiring battery boot but overall this thing seems to be indistructable. It can get too full on the operating side (vs media card) but if I was in your spot I'd let the store Techs take a look. There is a post on CB showing how to trim down your programs to free-up some operating space. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 01:08 PM
    Have a look at Options, Auto On/Off.
    12-26-08 01:19 PM
    i solved it by getting a new phone from verizon, the keyboard is lighting up and i'll find out about the keys not working tomorrow morning.
    12-26-08 04:23 PM
    That'll do it. Nice fix.
    12-26-08 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD