I have a user that has an 8830 on Verizon. She is having issues with people not in her address book calling her and the phone does not ring and ends up going to voice mail as unknown numbers. We checked the profiles and it is set to ring. We have wiped the device and the issue still appeared, we have replaced the device and the issues is still taking place. Is there a setting that she could be turning on to make this happen or a program you know of that could be causing this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    06-17-09 10:16 AM
    She may have just set up call forwarding for numbers not in her phone book she should just her settings online to make sure she didn't activate call forwarding... Hope that helps sounds like what my sister did to her phone recently when playing around with her settings...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 02:41 PM
    Thank you for the response. I'm not sure she would have the capability to set up call forwarding like this. She is on an Enterprise server and is very limited as to what she can do on the phone. She would also not have access to sign into "my verizon" or go to verizon to have anything changed. Any changes like call forwarding should be having to go through our IT dept.

I will still look into this though, because this is the best answer/reasoning I have heard so far. Thank you!
    06-22-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD