10-11-12 11:49 AM
34 12
tools
    Crackberry has Black/White list & iCall Manager Lite for $25 for both.
    12-10-08 10:40 AM
    But not for the Bold. Will this software also block SMS messages from the same number?
    01-06-09 06:31 PM
    Does anyone know how to block a number from calling my BB 8830???????
    If, you need cheaper solution then go for Intellibits: software for BlackBerry, Symbian, Apple iPhone and Windows Mobile (call screener) for just $4.99

The only limitation I found in comparison to AntAir is it doesn't allow to block all calls other then "Address Book". All other functionalities are same.
    01-07-09 05:20 AM
    i have a serious stalker problem and wondered how I could block specific numbers.
    My carrier sprint allowed me to block text messages from this number, but not phone calls.
    Any newer suggestions being that this post is 6 months old since the last post?
    Also my friend who has verizon was able to block both incoming calls and text messages however.
    Something to think about depending on your carrier
    07-02-09 11:37 AM
    I have tried a similar one named Simtak call filter, it works great on mine, don't know others. probably you can give a try, they also have trial version, and only 7.99$.
    I used black/white list before, found them are pretty similar, but call filter have a time period that you can control, plus it is cheaper, so I bought it.
    Forgot the link ,but i think you can google simtak to find it
    10-07-09 11:46 PM
    I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY EX WHO WAS HARASSING ME FROM HIS PHONE AND OTHER NUMERS THAT I DIDNT KNOW,SO I WENT TO HANDMARK.COM AND PUT IN MY BLACKBERRY WHICH IS A BLACKBERRY CURVE 8330 GO TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND YOU WILL SEE A BOX THAT SAYS SEARCH,PUT IN SIDE THE BOX DO NOT DISTURB AND IT WILL COME UP AND FROM THERE IT WILL GUIDE YOU.IT BLOCKS CERTAIN NUMBERS THAT YOU ENTER IN,BLOCKED CALLS AND PRIVATE CALLS ITS GREAT AND I LOVE IT.IT WILL RING ONCE AND SEND THE CALLER WHO YOU BLOCK DIRECTLY TO VOICE MAIL.
    02-05-10 10:23 PM
    I just downloaded Call Control Blacklist from BB appworld on my 8900 and its awesome. You get a 14 day free trial (the program is $7.99, which is the cheapest i've seen so far. also, the program is great) and will change to Call Control Blacklist LITE at the end of the 14 days.
    Lite will allow you to block up to 5 numbers and will still block unknown and private calls.
    07-28-10 02:04 PM
    youmail.com just sign your BB or any fone you have up.
    12-03-10 11:04 PM
    [QUOTE=ChrisGrant;206778]well you can always delete them from your phonebook, or change their name to DNA(insert name here)

That is what I do too!
    10-11-12 11:49 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD