Hi everyone.

So I got my Blackberry the other day and set up my school email and a seperate email. My school one works great...I can send and receive fine.

My other email, which I use Outlook for on my computer, is only able to send messages. For some reason it won't receive them to my BB, only my computer.

Last night I closed my Outlook on my computer and I received one message so I thought that may be the problem but today it isn't working again. Any suggestions?

I thought I read somewhere that if you receive the message on your computer and you view it right away then it won't get sent to your BB...is this true?
    10-29-07 05:49 PM
    Your other account is a POP3 account. If you check your mail on that account before the BB has a chance to poll the account it won't find any mail in it because Outlook or whatever other client you have is pulling down the messages for you. You can always set Outlook to leave a copy on the server and that will solve your problem, just be care full to set it to also delete when you delete it in Outlook otherwise you can fill up the mailbox quick depending on how much email you get.
    10-29-07 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD