i have swithched from iphone to BB 8820 world edition. everything was working fine untill I added my GMAIL account and then it asked if I wanted to make an app for this. I did then it told me to delete my existing acount and thats when everythng went wrong. My edge is no longer EDGE and I cant receive emails on my desk top. I have tried everything and been to the local store and on the phone for hours with no help. the said I needed my "notebooks" added back to my phone but when they send them I never receive them. I tried to re load the latest OS for this phone. The problem I have there is when I save the OS to my desktop and open the reloader it doesnt show up in the window. So what I want to do is completely take this phone back to were it would be if I jus bought it. I know thats what it should do if you install a new OS but am I saving the downloaded OS in the wrong place? were do I need to save it so the reloader will pick it up? The video of BB101 says to save it to the desktop in one part and the other just tells you to save it to your PC. Please any help would be appreciated.
    02-08-10 01:15 PM
    Saving it to your desktop is saving it to your pc. BB101 is your best guide to fix what your doing. Go through step by step and take your time.
    02-08-10 01:43 PM
    bb101 works until i open the reloader then there is no
    OS in the window at all. so there is nothing to click on.
    02-08-10 02:16 PM
    Did you download the os for your device and install it on your compouter?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 02:24 PM
    I have the same problem and have never been able to get around it. I would love to update my OS but do everything that is necessary and never see the reloader.
    02-10-10 12:00 PM
    do a handheld wipe and then download the newest OS, go to apploader to update OS. make sure there are no other OS present. check my going to control panel and uninstall existing OS's then install the newest OS, then run apploader.
    02-10-10 12:06 PM
    Hopes it helps Wildblue 4 but without The desk top manager seeing the app loader I don't see where a wipe of the 8820 will help.
    02-10-10 02:50 PM
    Any luck? You might wanna send the servicebooks via thru customer service or via my account on tmobile.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD