I have a company given ATT Blackberry 8820.
    I am trying to download and install Pandora and all goes well BUT I can't find the icon. I have read this forum and I know it should be in my download folder. However, I don't have one. I have used the "Show All" option on the desktop screen and there is no download folder. I have tried creating a new one using the "Add Folder" command but while I can create a folder called "Downloads" it does not capture the Pandora app.

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong?

TIA

Mark
    04-29-09 12:21 PM
    You don't actually have a download folder on your phone. Click this link: Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
    Provide your phone number and carrier info. You will get a text message sent to your phone. Click the link in that message, and Pandora will be sent OTA to your phone.
    04-29-09 01:07 PM
    Actually, I did that and the app downloaded. The problem is that once it installed (and I can see it in the app list). I can't find an icon to start the program. I don't see any way to launch it.
    04-29-09 01:15 PM
    I downloaded Pandora too and I dont have the download folder. It only works the first time a install it cause I have the option to Run program. after that No icon either.....
    05-01-09 01:49 AM
    Actually, I did that and the app downloaded. The problem is that once it installed (and I can see it in the app list). I can't find an icon to start the program. I don't see any way to launch it.
    I downloaded Pandora too and I dont have the download folder. It only works the first time a install it cause I have the option to Run program. after that No icon either.....
    Try resending your service books, as described here: How to Resend Service Books

Lack of an icon to run a program that's installed sometimes means the carrier blocks use of the program, as AT&T does with BBMaps. If resending your service books doesn't solve the problem, I suggest you contact customer service at your carriers.
    05-01-09 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD