I just started noticing that my call logs are not showing up. I have it set to view all calls, I did a battery pull, and deleted an old theme I am not using thinking that it may be the memory. It still isn't showing up. Is there something I have missed?
    02-16-09 06:00 PM
    I just started noticing that my call logs are not showing up. I have it set to view all calls, I did a battery pull, and deleted an old theme I am not using thinking that it may be the memory. It still isn't showing up. Is there something I have missed?
    What OS are you running?? Have you checked your mesgs?? and re check the settings
    02-16-09 08:28 PM
    Under Phone - Options - General Options, make sure Phone List View is set to Call Log.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 05:34 AM
    Certainly a memory issue, try clearing browser cache, and reducing device memory limit to 12 mb, usually clears that issue up.
    02-17-09 08:19 AM
    How do you clear browser cache?
    08-27-09 06:44 PM
    Go to the browser and then press the menu key>options>cache operations> and then clear out the things that you see there. Also if you have any messages that you dont need I would remove those as well. to free up some memory. Also check your file free by going to options and then status.
    08-27-09 08:39 PM
    Main culprit for something like that is available memory and your OS... if the OS isn't up to date check with the carrier to get on the steps to update that
    08-27-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD