I deleted the Browser like you stated under Service Books, but where do I undelete it? It is no where to be found just like BlackberryStudent Said. I just deleted it and when I go to Service Books I cannot select Blackberry browsing service bc it is deleted. help!!!!! thanks.....
    12-28-08 01:35 PM
    Why no just resend the service books from the BIS site? That and a *22899 should take care of the issue as long as you are in a verizon coverage area.
    12-28-08 01:40 PM
    fixed it! thanks guys! so helpful.....
    12-28-08 02:11 PM
    fixed it! thanks guys! so helpful.....
    So what was the fix?
    12-28-08 05:07 PM
    Thank you for this instruction. This has been frustrating me for several days and I *hate* having to call customer service!
    I agree! I appreciate the reference back to the Verizon Blackberry login. This fixed my issue instantaneously without the pain of customer service. I am new to this forum, and I am sure I will be back for my daily Crackberry fix now.
    12-29-08 01:21 PM
    Had this same problem after I installed "midpssh". Did what FuddMcDee suggested "delete "blackberry internet browsing service" from the Options/Advanced/Service Book" and then undelete it" and it worked like a champ! (8830 WE) Thanks!!
    12-30-08 12:15 PM
    Options/Advance/Host Routing Table. Menu and Register will push your Browser and other standard (non-email related) BB service books.
    This worked like a charm. Thanks.
    12-30-08 01:02 PM
    1. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book. 2. Locate the BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service [Browser Config] service book. 3. Display the menu and then select Delete. When the prompt Are you sure? is displayed, select the Delete button. 4. Display the menu and then select Undelete. 5. Repeat the previous steps for the IPPP for BIBS [IPPP] service book.
    01-01-09 01:57 AM
    1. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book. 2. Locate the BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service [Browser Config] service book. 3. Display the menu and then select Delete. When the prompt Are you sure? is displayed, select the Delete button. 4. Display the menu and then select Undelete. 5. Repeat the previous steps for the IPPP for BIBS [IPPP] service book.
    Resending the service books does the same thing all in one shot. It gets any other service books that might need to be refreshed as well.
    01-01-09 10:56 AM
    Thanks for the tips Sometimes these errors frustrate me but this site is great for trouble shooting. THANKS!
    01-02-09 03:03 PM
    just had this same problem, called cust service, they had me delete "blackberry internet browsing service" from the Options/Advanced/Service Book" and then undelete it. worked immediately, about a 30 second fix. hopefully this helps someone out
    This one worked for me!!
    01-10-09 11:27 AM
    Options/Advance/Host Routing Table. Menu and Register will push your Browser and other standard (non-email related) BB service books.
    Tried to follow the other steps, but the choices were not there. This worked for me with my telus Storm.Thanks
    01-16-09 10:10 PM
    i was having this problem today also. i did like hkim106 said and now works splendidly.

thanks hkim!
    01-27-09 12:59 AM
    Calling *22899 (VZW Automatic Activation) worked for me when the other options didn't.

Forcing my Registration thru Options>Advanced>Host Routing Table didn't work.

Battery pull didn't work.

Deleting/Undeleting in Options>Advanced>Service Books didn't work.

I waited for months to even look this up! Thanks a lot for the help and I would definitely try *22899 if the other options aren't working.
    03-11-09 06:08 PM
    i have the exact problem. i have followed each and everyone of your instructions, but the service book one is a difficult for me...i clicked on the service book and it came up with *NO SERVICE BOOK ENTRIES* can i ask why this is? please help..i've been struggling for months!

thanks
    04-22-09 12:50 PM
    i was getting this when trying to get my browser up

your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

the above suggestion worked for me, thank you!
    06-24-09 03:47 PM
    If you have a verizon phone..
    go to options/ advanced options/ host routing table

go down through the list until you come across one that is in black bold lettering.. press the "blackberry" button next to the scroll ball.. and click on register now.. This will fix the problem..
    Good luck..
    06-26-09 11:42 PM
    everyone says to go to service books and delete the browser. But i dont even have the browser listed in my service books
    07-17-09 03:59 PM
    when i go to my service books im missing the Blackberry internet browsing service.. [browser config]... and it wont connect to the internet.. i called tech support and they were no help at all.. how do i get that book? i've already registered like twice and its not working .. i am on at&t and its an unlocked phone
    08-08-09 03:29 PM
    Did any one know how to change the browser setting to at&t? Becasue when I click the browser it show my device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries have to contact the service provider to enable the browser on the device. Did any one have the browser configuration setting? ( Please help ). Thank you
    08-14-09 05:30 PM
    i am having the same prob. need help with 8310.

no service book.

thanks all
    10-05-09 05:15 PM
    Yup you just need new service books. call your provider and have them look up your PIN and send em to ya
    10-05-09 08:10 PM
    Here are instruction for fixing this if you are a Sprint Wireless customer:

Go to Options
    Mobile Network
    Hit the Menu (BlackBerry) key
    Select Start Provisioning

Let that process run. When done, hit OK.

Remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, re-insert. When the devise starts up you should see your browser icon and be all set.
    10-11-09 10:30 AM
    I'm having the same problem but I dont have that specific file when I go into that folder. Is there anyway to get it?
    10-13-09 10:20 AM
    what about a world edition thats on cricket? please help!
    10-18-09 08:58 PM
105 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD