I just received a replacement from Asurion. NO BROWSER!!! I tried the following troubleshooting:
    1. (options> mobile network> start provisioning . Nothing.
    2. Hard reset (pull the battery) Nothing...
    3. BIS, send service books. Nothing

I spoke with Sprint on the 31st of November, they told me RIM knows about it, and they will have it fixed OTA, by the 1st of December. Well. it's now the 08th and still... NO BROWSER!!!!! No sprint store where I can grape the GPS Navigation program... WTF
    Last edited by bbfreaks; 12-08-08 at 10:25 AM.
    12-08-08 10:23 AM
    Try re-registering it options/advanced options/host routing tables/highlight first entry/menu register now
    12-08-08 10:26 AM
    If re-registering with the Blackberry network as brothamoveson described doesn't work, call Sprint customer service. This same thing happened to me when Verizon sent me a replacement 8330 - the PIN on the reconditioned phone had never been released from its previous owner so the phone couldn't properly register. A few minutes on the phone with custserv and the phone was operational again.
    12-08-08 10:34 AM
    Sprint CS surprisingly worked it out, with the help of ME. But thanks alot guys....
    12-08-08 08:21 PM
    I had the same problem with sprint. I had to go in and tell the person to put it on my phone. They did it no problem.
    12-08-08 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD