I read through many post but did not find my answer. If this is a duplicate I apologize. This is my first bb and all of this is very new to me. I have two main problems.

1. When trying to sync....it worked fine the first few days but now says "duplicate entries" and stops at the calendar. Nothing syncs, not the email,contacts or calendar.... Called RIM they had me add/remove programs and remove the desktop manager software and reinstall. Did that. Worked for another day but now is coming up with the same problem.

2. I get duplicates of every email. I use the BIS and included my work email address. Its very important that I get these emails and I am recieving them, but after about 3 or 4 minutes I get the same email again from sprint.blackberry..... not sure why. Called RIM again. The tech says "oh, I can fix that!' She proceeds to delete the sprint.blackberry address. Then I stopped receiving any mail at all on my blackberry. Called back. Walked me through setting it back up but now I am back to getting duplicates. I do not use redirector program because the company IT guy has it set in our company server (not enterprise) somewhere to send anymail that I get to the blackberry...

Any suggestions would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    10-22-07 02:54 PM
    I have the duplicate entry problem too. Who did you call at RIM?
    10-24-07 03:25 PM
    I had the same problem on my 8820 from AT&T. I used the desktop manager, went to Backup & Restore, clicked Advanced & then found the Calendar entries on the phone & cleared them. I then went back & synched everything with no problem.

According to the RIM site, it's a problem with old vs. new entries in the Calendar.
    10-31-07 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD