Ok, I'm new to this BB stuff having spent the past 5 yrs w/ Palm and I'm starting to "get it" but...

I just installed SolitaireBuddy successfully but for the life of me I can't get the cards to "move" -- double-clicking, enter key, alt keys, nothing seems to work. Anyone know if this software (or any software by NickleBuddy) even works on an 8830?

If so, I can't find any published keyboard shortcuts or anything. (their "help" is useless)

Any ideas?

Michael
    10-30-07 05:35 PM
    Not heard of that app, sorry!

But point your BB browser to mobile.blackberry.com and you can get Spider Solitaire - I think it was free.
    10-30-07 05:50 PM
    Ok, I'm new to this BB stuff having spent the past 5 yrs w/ Palm and I'm starting to "get it" but...

I just installed SolitaireBuddy successfully but for the life of me I can't get the cards to "move" -- double-clicking, enter key, alt keys, nothing seems to work. Anyone know if this software (or any software by NickleBuddy) even works on an 8830?

If so, I can't find any published keyboard shortcuts or anything. (their "help" is useless)

Any ideas?

Michael
    All I can say is welcome aboard brutha... Fromer Treo/Palm person here too. While its a helluva learning hopefully you'll find your Blackberry Experience better. Don't get me wrong its quite different but at the same time it can be a rewarding experience.

If you havent already goto vzw.smithmicro.com to grab the latest blackberry update and install it. This is to prevent a small headache you can encounter in a few days. Trust me on this one...
    10-30-07 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD