Ok,

So I am new. Sorry - my questions are going to seem really dumb.

I have a brother in law and he sold me a brand new blackberry 8800. I work in Israel and have unlocked it so it will work on the Orange Network here. I am from Canada and the phone is Rogers branded.

My questions are these:

1. I don't see a mobile browser on my Blackberry, where is it?
    2. I would like to have email - but do I need to go to my provider and buy a service plan? Can I buy one direct from RIM?
    3. Is there a software that will connect my phone to my mac?

Sorry I know these are dumb questions but can someone help?
    11-02-07 07:47 AM
    Make sure you have a data plan that you must purchase from your service provider, then once the service books get pushed down you will have a browser. As far as #3, I'm not familure with Mac's so I can't answer that one but I'm sure someone will be by shortly that can.
    11-02-07 08:10 AM
    I have heard of people using pocketmac to connect their BB's to their Macs.
    11-02-07 09:20 AM
    Ok,

So I am new. Sorry - my questions are going to seem really dumb.

I have a brother in law and he sold me a brand new blackberry 8800. I work in Israel and have unlocked it so it will work on the Orange Network here. I am from Canada and the phone is Rogers branded.

My questions are these:

1. I don't see a mobile browser on my Blackberry, where is it?
    2. I would like to have email - but do I need to go to my provider and buy a service plan? Can I buy one direct from RIM?
    3. Is there a software that will connect my phone to my mac?

Sorry I know these are dumb questions but can someone help?
    okay it looks like this post is old but there is hope i have a 8800 att model
    i just connected it with Cellcom IL if u dont have a line just open a sim line with them. then call *320 and tell them to give u a blackberry plan which is 100 shekel a month. then u will see the browser also u will need wap plan 100mb or so.
    06-14-08 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD