Hello all. I am new to the BB world. I just got my BB a week ago and I'm wondering what took me so long. Anyway, I have everything pretty much figured out I just have one problem. I am tryin to load a web page and I keep getting the same message. It says: The server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary operloading or maintenance of the server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider is this problem persists.

I don't have any problems with other pages and I REALLY need this to work. This is the whole reason I got the BB (at first... now i'm not giving it up). If anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Just remember I am still new and I need step by step instructions. Thank You!
    02-17-08 09:56 PM
    What website? RIM's devices have some limitations as to what websites they can open.... mostly due to the Proxy the use from RIM's network to do their surfing.
    02-17-08 10:26 PM
    Im trying to get to an appointments website. I am a nail tech and I have my appointment book online. I would really like to be able to access it from my phone if at all possible.
    02-17-08 10:56 PM
    It may not work in the default bb browser. Opera Mini may be able to view the site. There's no guarantee that it will though.

Go to www.operamini.com from the bb browser to download it.
    02-17-08 11:17 PM
    Oh YAY!! IT WORKS! Thank you so much! now I can really use this for work and for play. Probably more play than work I am so glad I found this website. I would never have been able to do half of the things I needed to do to my phone without it.
    02-17-08 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD