is there anyway 2 navigate thru bb without useing the trackball?...cause my trackball isn't working an im going crazy not being able 2 navigate thru bb!!!..i need help!
    09-07-09 03:10 PM
    You can use T and B to go to the Top and Bottom of a page, respectively. But if you can't fix it, you'll have to replace the trackball. Fortunately they are easy to replace and you can order them from the CrackBerry Store.

Before ordering a replacement though, you may be able to fix it. Have you rebooted the phone? With the phone on, take the battery out for a few seconds, then put it back. If the trackball malfunction is due to a software problem, rebooting will probably fix it.

Most trackball problems are due to the motion pickups or the ball itself getting fouled with grime and dust glued together with skin oil from your fingers. You can remove and clean the trackball according to this procedure: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...rackball-3243/
    09-07-09 03:44 PM
    The only way to move around the homescreen between icons is through the trackball
    09-07-09 03:47 PM
    thanks alot fellas!..i have a new trackball on the way!..this site is what i need being a nubie 2 the blackberry world!>>thanks again!
    09-08-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD