Why is it, that anytime i try to send an email via my BB when I get back to my computer, I have these messages with a bunch of garbled text in the subject and an attachment.

It says: This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BUT IT NEVER GETS PROCESSED! (and my email never gets sent...)
    06-25-08 01:35 PM
    Because you goofed up your Desktop Manager install. If you are using BIS to do your email, then you need to make sure that you install DM with the Internet Option, not Enterprise Service option when you run the install wizard. Correct that and then go on your handheld in Options/Advanced/Service Books and look for any email service books that have [Desktop] in the name. Delete each one of those entries and you should be good to go.
    06-25-08 04:01 PM
    even if i'm using microsoft outlook 2003, not an internet based email? (like gmail/yahoo)
    06-25-08 04:13 PM
    ok im confused, i bought my pearl several months ago, I never received these messages, all the sudden in the last two days I have got the email twice.. I have not changed my DM, and it is installed and set to BIS, there are no desktop files in my settings!! So why am I getting them.
    07-22-08 10:15 AM
    If there are no Service Books listed on your BB with [Desktop] then you shouldn't. Are you sure you made no changes to the BB or your setup? Have you messed with BBUnite lately by any chance?
    07-22-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD