Hello,

I purchased an unlocked AT&T Blackberry 8820. I put my FIDO sim card in, called FIDO to activate Blackberry Connect plan. I want to set up my email. When I go to Email Set Up, I only have 2 options:

1) I want to use a work email account with Blackberry Enterprise Server

2) I want to skip email set up.

There is no option to set up a new email account for personal use! I have no idea why or what do I do now?

Please help! I cant ask FIDO because they dont sell this Blackberry and therefore won't provide me support!

I would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE SOME HELP. Thank you to everyone, KONAMI
    11-28-07 02:11 PM
    I also purchased a at&t 8820 unlocked, but I am on Rogers and all appears
    to be working fine have the 4 meg account for the price of the one meg account
    and using blackberrys e-mail with no problem, I did get extra help from a franchised dealer tho, gud luck all is not lost
    11-30-07 11:46 AM
    Hi I also purchased a at&t 8820 unlocked, and i am having big problems since i purchased it. first the bbmessenger dont work, because i added two of my friends and still pending. and second when i try to conect to the wifi it shot down and turn on itself, and continuos to turn off and shut down. I dont know what is happening. i cant used the phone because of it. please let me know if u have a good idea to solf the problem. thanks
    12-17-07 12:15 AM
    Are you using a BES email account with your 8820? if son what did you put in for Activation Server address? thanks
    12-17-07 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD