my host routing table is empty ive done the whole register now and it says registration message sent but nothing happend. what should i do?
    04-21-10 08:32 AM
    You need to contact your carrier. An empty HRT means you don't have any active service plan with your carrier. When you get a BlackBerry plan, your carrier will populate your HRT.
    04-21-10 10:43 AM
    ok Jeff i have a bb8310 for at&t its unlocked and it running on simple mobile i have unlimited internet,text,call. now i have what it looks like to be 2 different webs, the one the phone came wit and the new one called opera mini.ok i also have no hrt i did what she did and all. Iam just tryin to use my bbm n aim which cant be found no where on this phone...what can i do jeff?
    05-21-10 02:18 AM
    ok Jeff i have a bb8310 for at&t its unlocked and it running on simple mobile i have unlimited internet,text,call. now i have what it looks like to be 2 different webs, the one the phone came wit and the new one called opera mini.ok i also have no hrt i did what she did and all. Iam just tryin to use my bbm n aim which cant be found no where on this phone...what can i do jeff?
    You cannot use BBM unless you have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS). If your carrier does not offer BIS, you will never be able to use BBM with that carrier.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-22-10 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD