Hello all.
    i apologize in advance if this thread suppose to be some where else on the forums,but I really need help please.here is the issue. i just swap my storm with my blackberry 8830,both of them are with TELUS,after swapping my 8830 worked perfectly fine i was able to make some phone calls ,but now when i got back from work i cannot connect to the TELUS network any number i dial it says call failed.,i already went to manage connections > Mobile network options,in there it says that mobile network > None, Network selection mode > Automatic, and the network mode is 1XEV..
    on my main screen it says searching for CDMA.However every few minutes it does connects and says, connect to TELUS and then on the main screen it shows D but no signal whatsoever.and then it will show 1X but no signal.
    please help i dont know whats wrong with it and why its not connected to the Network? i m trying to figure out what might have went wrong on manage connections or mobile network options ? have no clue.

thanks in advance and quick help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by raameen; 07-18-09 at 12:01 AM.
    07-17-09 11:51 PM
    just for the information my BB still cant connect to stupid TELUS Network,but i got so surprise to see not even see one Suggestion to my Problem, I thought Crackberry forums are meant for Helping each other,but no worries i guess the thread has been taking care on the User's Seniority.
    07-19-09 11:08 PM
    I have Telus and anytime my network or something doesn't work I dial*22803 from my handset and follow the instructions to reset my connections. Not sure if this will help but try it out!
    07-19-09 11:20 PM
    I have Telus and anytime my network or something doesn't work I dial*22803 from my handset and follow the instructions to reset my connections. Not sure if this will help but try it out!
    thats true,i m been told from telus to do so,but my fone wont even connect for me to dial this number,but i agree with ya that this activation number does work.

thanks for ur help
    07-22-09 02:17 AM
    Honestly if your not connecting to your network then you should be calling Telus CS and have them re-provision your phone. If you go into options>mobile network>menu>start provisioning and that wont work either then you def need to call in order to get your problem fixed.
    07-22-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD