Hey gang!

I'm trying to get my 8830 to play my music files through my Motorola H700 bluetooth... is this possible to do??

I'm not exactly sure how to make it happen... (yep, I'm a newb)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!!

cree8, not Dstroy
    01-02-08 12:15 PM
    You have to "Pair" the two units. Read the instructions for the headset to get it in the search mode for pairing. Then go to the bluetooth icon on the BB and hit OK and it will start looking for an open bluetooth connection. I usually find several phones at work, but it should also identifiy your headset as available for pairing. Select the headset and start the music. I have an older pair of Motorola HT820 sterio headsets and they works great.
    Good listening.
    01-02-08 12:56 PM
    Should music playback work with my Jawbone and 8830? I havnt gotten it to work yet...
    01-05-08 12:16 PM
    Oh yeah, im a newbie.
    01-05-08 12:20 PM
    Music through Bluetooth only works with "stereo" bluetooth headphones, not via mono headsets.
    01-05-08 02:58 PM
    I have a jabra stereo headset, cannot get it to play music. any suggestions?
    01-05-08 03:53 PM
    I have a jabra stereo headset, cannot get it to play music. any suggestions?
    Are you on an old OS version? The initial two releases didn't support this.
    01-05-08 04:19 PM
    Hey gang!

I'm trying to get my 8830 to play my music files through my Motorola H700 bluetooth... is this possible to do??

I'm not exactly sure how to make it happen... (yep, I'm a newb)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!!

cree8, not Dstroy

You can't hear music through Motorola H700 bluetooth because it's mono. Try other stereo earphones.
    01-05-08 04:21 PM
    yea i paired mine with my pc and as i can do calls and stuff through it i cannot play music over my blutooth out my speakers... in the menu i can activate speakerphone and handset but not the pc's blutooth device..... what gives...
    05-04-09 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD