Dear friends,
    glad to find this forum... it has actually answer many of my questions about my BB 8800... after being a loyal Sony Ericsson customer since mobile companies came to Greece back in the 90's, you can understand how many phone I've changed... I dare to say they were more than 30, without exaggerating!
    Anyway, I just bought a BB 8800... I transfered my "contacts" from my P900 successfully into my BB, but!!! in some people I had more than 1 mobile number, and P900 would let you change the "work number", or "pager, home, fax", to whatever you wanted... I changed most of them to "mobile"...
    But in BB I do not have that option??? and I can only have 1 mobile number for each person???
    Plus only 1 mobile number - under "mobile" in my P900 - is saved in my BB...
    Is it a BB limitation , or I just do not know how to change things?
    Please help me on this one, as nowadays almost EVERYONE I know has more than 1 mobile number (i.e. I have 3)
    Thanks in advance!
    Nick
    07-06-07 04:18 PM
    Sorry, that's how it is! But, why not add the second mobile number in the 'pager' field?
    07-06-07 08:31 PM
    You may be able to add multiple numbers when you sync the phone with Outlook, or another PIM. Input the numbers in the PIM, then sync back to the BB.
    07-07-07 01:30 PM
    Sorry, that's how it is! But, why not add the second mobile number in the 'pager' field?
    OP's issue is that when you add the second mobile number as a "Pager" number, it is recognized as a "dialable" or a "textable" number. For example, if you open the Phone app and search for a contact with a phone number in the "Pager" field, that phone number will not appear as a number that can be dialed.
    07-08-13 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD