For some reason I had to resort to a backup yesterday when some type of error occurred when installing a program and the OS disappeared. I thought I had the issue with my email resolved (where incoming messages on the new account would not be sent to my BB), but it is happening again. I tried deleting the email account and adding it again (about 8 times), but no messages go to my BB from that account. I also tried sending the service books again but nothing works. I've been getting all sorts of errors saying that I can't send the service books to the account information can't be verified. Any ideas or just call Verizon and hope for the best?
    09-02-07 10:18 PM
    When you log into Verizon BIS, make sure that PIN / IMEI match on the account. Maybe it's registered to the wrong BlackBerry. But, yes, sounds like it's something you need to speak with Verizon about...
    09-03-07 01:02 AM
    I just double checked it - it's the right BB. I'll give them a call and find out whats going on.
    09-03-07 07:26 AM
    Okay, I gave them a call and they had me delete all of the service books (except provisioning). They sent me the service books, but it still did not work. I called back and they put me through to RIM. RIM did something (I have no idea what) but it suddenly started working. Who knows!
    09-03-07 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD