01-11-11 11:44 PM
29 12
tools
    OK. I read all the post online, so I have done some research on this topic. I am hoping someone can please help me get this phone on Metro PCS. Have anyone been successful adding a Blackberry to Metro PCS in the NE?

Steps I have taken:

1) I used UPST to unlock NAM, change the Blackberry reg ID: 2004, MIN1, MIN2, MOBILE NETWORK CODE 27, SID NIM LOCK 0, SID 6545, BAND PREFERENCE; AUTOMATIC,

2) AKEY: EMPTY
    3) OTKSL: FALSE
    4) HOME SYSTEM REGISTRATION: TRUE
    5) FOREIGN NID/SID REGISTRATION; FALSE

6) UPLOADED THE LATEST PRL : 02001 USING UPST

DIAL: *611 AND I reach Verizon. Tried PRL 0069: Same thing. Tried PRL 0068, Same thing. I would either reach American Roaming Network, Sprint or Verizon NO METRO PCS.

I tried changing the mobile network preferences: Home/Automatic, Extended Network A/B same THING!!!!! I have been working on this for the past few days!!!!! Only thing I have'nt tried yet is change the SPC code to 000000 as CMDA Workshop keeps giving me "Check Range Errors", but I doubt that an SPC code would prevent it from picking up Metro PCs towers. OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!
    (i have this phone flashed (8830) to metropcs and had internet too, as of oct. 8 my internet doesn't work anymore, but it is possible)
    10-27-10 09:20 PM
    (i have this phone flashed (8830) to metropcs and had internet too, as of oct. 8 my internet doesn't work anymore, but it is possible)
    10-27-10 09:21 PM
    hey buddy all the flashed phones stopped cause the password changed from metropcs to a six digit password.

for anyone that need the new password just go to
    whiterabbit.org/android/

go to half of the page and type your meid then press calculate. get the six digit code and put it as your password when you do ##000000send or through any programing software you using
    11-06-10 01:14 AM
    i can fix that for u..

Send me a message..
    hi how u doing sorry for not replying befor its that i forgot and i just saw ur post
    i still need help with fixing my browser and multimedia messaging my main concern is to get BBM on my phone is there anyway you can help me with that please?
    01-11-11 11:44 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD