My Sister just bought and set up her 8830.
    My mother has the same model phone as do I.

When we start a tree way conversation in BB messenger it shows my mother's messages twice. She will type in a message and it is sent, and then it seems that it is sent back to her, so that it appears twice in the chat, but only on her phone.
    The only difference is that my device has a 4.5 beta OS on it, the others are running 4.2.

Any ideas why this is happening? It does not occur in chats with 2 participants.
    12-10-08 02:55 PM
    My Sister just bought and set up her 8830.
    My mother has the same model phone as do I.

When we start a tree way conversation in BB messenger it shows my mother's messages twice. She will type in a message and it is sent, and then it seems that it is sent back to her, so that it appears twice in the chat, but only on her phone.
    The only difference is that my device has a 4.5 beta OS on it, the others are running 4.2.

Any ideas why this is happening? It does not occur in chats with 2 participants.
    I have not tries a 3 way with BB messenger yet. Who initiates the conversation in relationship to her receiving double messages?
    12-10-08 07:29 PM
    I start the convo with my Sister or my mother and then invite the other.
    Going to do more testing today, and see if it happens to me when they invite me to an existing conversation.
    12-11-08 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD