I just got the SanDisk 4GB microSDHC Card...When I put it in my phone and go to media card, it says that there is not one inserted in the device. I looked at the video here and it is in the correct way. What is the problem?
    02-25-08 02:20 AM
    Have you tried to insert your card via card reader or USB (however you can connect to it on your pc) and see if your PC finds it? If so, use your pc to format the card. I have read some posts wich say formatting is not necessary, but if you're not going to loose any files (formatting will delete everything on the card) give it a try. Once completed insert into your bberry and try again.

*NOTE* not a concrete solution, just trying to help you troubleshoot! Hope this helps!
    Last edited by jrbarrett; 02-26-08 at 07:36 AM.
    02-25-08 08:36 AM
    Make sure you're on the latest OS. Some of the older ones I think didn't support those cards.
    02-25-08 09:30 AM
    I had the same problem. I format it and since then works very well.
    02-25-08 11:23 AM
    I am having the same issue. I have formatted the card and I can upload songs, pics, etc to the media manager but cannot load them to the card. I am lost and BlackBerry doesnt offer free support.
    03-05-08 02:59 PM
    I am having the same issue. I have formatted the card and I can upload songs, pics, etc to the media manager but cannot load them to the card. I am lost and BlackBerry doesnt offer free support.

Have you enabled mass storage?
    03-05-08 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD