I've been trying to add apps and I do not have enough memory on the device, but I really only have 3 apps and 1 theme that's 3rd party
    04-07-09 08:37 PM
    How much free memory do you have (Options > Status)?
    04-07-09 09:44 PM
    If you have only 3 apps and 1 theme, you must not have a memory card and have alot of music, pics, and ringtones saved on your BB.

Post you memory status like Xopher said.

then you can click the link in my sig to help free up alot of space.
    04-07-09 10:06 PM
    My memory card is only 1 gb, but I do have pics saved on it that's it. But otherwise no music or ringtones, I'll try the link
    04-08-09 01:43 AM
    The memory they are asking about isn't the media card, it is your file free memory in bytes, found in Options>Status, 3rd row down, copy and paste it here in a post.

That will tell us what you are working with and what needs to be done to get you on the right track. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 02:21 AM
    I have a similar problem... No SD extra card. I guess its worth buying one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:43 AM
    Everyone with an 8830 should use a media card and move all media to it. If you still have memory issues you may need to run apploader and remove some unused apps to free up memory.
    04-08-09 10:14 AM
    yea if that does not work you might try wiping the blackberry sometimes the best thing to to start fresh but look at that link joeymusleh put up, it covers alot about freeing up memory
    04-08-09 09:02 PM
    Sprint TV Sprint Navitgator will eat memory as well
    04-11-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD