I am having troubles with my media manager on the desktop. When I double click on the icon, it performs a sync and then nothing. Isnt another program supposed to open?? I have tried to delete the Blackberry program, redownload it and reload it on to only have this issue resume. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks
    Links
    08-30-07 09:30 PM
    Yes, the Roxio media Manager window should open. But, to be honest if the device is connected to the pc, and mass storage has been enabled on the device, then you can use Windows Explorer to browse, move, copy documents etc to and from the device. Media Manager is NOT compulsory, it just 'helps', and compresses said files...
    08-30-07 10:19 PM
    Yes, the Roxio media Manager window should open. But, to be honest if the device is connected to the pc, and mass storage has been enabled on the device, then you can use Windows Explorer to browse, move, copy documents etc to and from the device. Media Manager is NOT compulsory, it just 'helps', and compresses said files...
    Ya and aside from that Roxio does not do a great job anyways it refuses to really run on my computer, the program really lags.
    08-30-07 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD