I have a 2.0 gb card and it shows 2.0 free space. Where are my pictures stored and how do I move them over to the Media Card. Will this speed up the BB 8820

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 09:00 PM
    I have a 2.0 gb card and it shows 2.0 free space. Where are my pictures stored and how do I move them over to the Media Card. Will this speed up the BB 8820

If your pictures are not being stored on your media card then they are on your device memory. To make sure they are gonna be saved to your media card go to camera>menu>options>store pictures: ON MEDIA CARD. Before you put anything on the card format it first if you haven't already done so. Go to options>media card>menu>format card. To find your pics on the device memory go to media>menu>explore>device memory. If you have a lot of pics to move the easiest way to do so would be to use Roxio media manager from the desktop manager software. I found it easier to do so that way. If you need additional help post back, I know I put a lot of info here. Hope it helps...
    08-25-09 10:05 PM
    thanks for the quick followup

08-26-09 10:16 AM
    what about if you are unable to connect to the computer. can you do it manually? what about moving programs over to the media card?
    09-16-09 05:10 PM
    flyboy, I'd recommend you checkout BBFileScout if you'd like to move files on your BB and not via computer.

It should do what you need.
    09-18-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD