Hey this is my first post here. I got an 8820 tmo with os 4.5 used about 3 weeks ago and I love it. However it has some quirks, the biggest one I just experienced today.

I had used it to make a call earlier in the day and put it on my belt clip and went about my business. Later when I went to my desk, I pulled it out and noticed I had no signal only sos.

I thought that odd since there is plenty of cell coverage in the area and I've used it in my office plenty. I thought maybe there was a tmobile outage but a quick call to the wife ruled that out.

So I pulled the battery and put it back in and waited for the device to boot up. When it did it said initialization failed where it usually sez tmobile. I checked the options under mobile network and it was set to at&t!

I set it to manually search for network and it timed out twice before I pulled the battery again. I waited patiently and crossed my fingers when I put it back in. It worked like normal this time thank God and in a matter of moments I was back on EDGE.

This has me worried big time.

Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD