Hi All,
    greetings! I'm looking to purchase my first PDA and have settled on two options. The 8830 world edition and the 8130. I really can't decide between the two so I thought I would look to the experts to find out what REAL users have liked and not liked about each model. A little about myself and how I plan to use it:

- I do travel for work, although not too extensively. I will most likely use the web browser as frequently as I use the email application. I am a heavy texter and have grown accustomed to the traditional phone button configuration however am easily adaptable and can probably convert to any type pad. I don't take a lot of pictures or movies. I am aware of the international differences between phones and that isn't something that I'm really taking into account. I just want something that is fun, easy, and the easiest to use.

Thank you in advance for any thoughtful responses. . .
    11-18-07 09:51 AM
    I have the 8830. I have never tried the Pearl, but I think. I like my phone better. The full keyboard is awesome. Both have all the features you are looking for. So really your choice needs to boil down to, 1. Do I want a camera, 2. Do I want a full leyboard? 3. Which size to do I like better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-07 10:40 AM
    Do you find yourself missing the GPS?
    11-18-07 10:47 AM
    I am a high school student, so there is no reason for me to have it. But I am pretty sure Verizon, if that is your carrier now offwrs VZNavigator for an extra cost of course.

11-18-07 10:52 AM
    Offers* sorry about the spelling error.

11-18-07 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD